Due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed our membership process and have compiled a check list as below.
To reduce the need for membership forms to be printed and handed to coaches we have gone digital!
Please follow the steps below.
1. Interested in playing for Dalziel Rugby Club or have a child who would like to try? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in contact with the relevant team coach.
2. Before attending your first session all new players must register online. This is for all players (Senior, Youth & Dragons) who are joining or taking part in a free three week trial. Social and coaching memberships can also be found here. Click here.
3. Before attending your first session all new players must complete our Track & Trace form.
4. Before attending your first session please complete the Scottish Rugby Covid-19 return to rugby e-learning course. Available here.
5. Before attending any sessions please register on the weekly Training Register. Links are shared each week by the Lead Coach for each team.
6. If you or your child have decided to join the club please remember to pay! Payments in full and monthly standing orders can be set up. The details are in the membership form or email email@example.com for details of required.
7. If you or your child have decided to join please register with Scottish Rugby's Management System (ScRuMS) by clicking here.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our social media channels.