|Membership Fees 2019-20
Posted 12/8/19 @ 19:34 by Elaine N (Posts: 6)
NEWS | Dalziel Membership Subscriptions for season 2019-20 have been agreed as below. Over the coming weeks we will keep you informed of how the club are also working on generating income through sponsorship and fundraising initiatives.
* Mini P1-P3 £120 or £10 per month
* Mini P4-P7 £144 or £12 per month
* Midi U13-U16 £144 or £12 per month
* U18-U21 £168 or £14 per month
* Coach/Club Member £120 or £10 per month
* Apprentice/Student (U21) £168 or £14 per month
* Unemployed Player £168 or £14 per month
* OAP £96 or £8 per month
* Players £180 or £15 per month
Members can pay by Standing Order starting on 1st September.
Discount for Families – Anyone paying a Club membership will receive 50% discount on every other membership taken out e.g. two adults and two kids fees would be full for first adult and half price all others. Please contact membership secretary for details.
All subscriptions are to be paid in full by 30th September unless a Standing Order is in place.
Standing Orders will run continuously with no need to renew annually. Members who paid this way last year need to update the monthly amount based on the information above.
Standing Order facilities can be made available if any member wishes to include Child fee’s in the Standing Order. Please contact Membership Secretary for this facility.
For any member who pays by Standing Order, it is your responsibility to ensure payments are made by your Bank, if no payment is made then you are not eligible to play or train until this is corrected by you and your bank.
Club Member Benefits
* Free Entry To The Stand For 1st XV Games.
* Free use of the club gym on Tuesday and Thursday nights
* Eligible to apply for club's allocation of International Tickets
* Invitation to all Social Events
* Social Use of the Clubhouse
* A Vote at the Senior and Mini Annual General Meetings
* Discounts with local businesses supporting the club
* Eligible to attend FREE SRU coaching and referee courses.
Payments can be made to the following Committee members; Treasurer, Vice President and Membership Secretary. After doing this please email email@example.com with your mobile number and email address or speak with Henry Moon, Membership Secretary.
Discuss this on the Forums