|Regional Shield Final - 8th December
Posted 20/11/18 @ 12:08 by Niall McK (Posts: 632)
Regional shield final 8th December 1400 ko
The club are doing a deal £15 for curry pint and bus into the game for all members family and friends. Hotdogs and free travel for any children going.
If you are interested please email Davie Jamieson at email@example.com
He needs numbers by 4th December so that he can confirm buses and catering.
Buses will leave and return to Dalziel Park
Clubhouse will be open after the game win lose or draw.
Message from John Gillies
With the kind permission of Glasgow Life and Glasgow Warriors, the West Regional Shield Final , between Dalziel v Greenock Wanderers will be played on the main pitch at Scotstoun Stadium on Saturday 08 December 2018, the kick-off being at 1400hrs.
The following are the arrangements for the match;
Dalziel and Greenock Wanderers to arrive at the Stadium no earlier than 1300hrs.
Dalziel will be allocated dressing room number 6 and Greenock Wanderers dressing room number 7
Warm up will be on the grass pitch or the small 3G pitch, depending on availability.( Teams are asked to bring their own equipment required for the warm up. Dalziel (home team) should bring match balls)
Kick-off will be at 1400
Two Coaching staff and two medical personnel from each club will be permitted within a technical area, pitch side.
Replacements will be seated in main stand.
Warm up area for replacements will be behind opposition posts
Half time period will be 5min and teams will remain on the pitch.
At the conclusion of the match a short presentation will be made to the winners, pitch side.
In Club deck there will be food available for players and coaches (25 in total) after the match.
(1)There will be no charge for spectators entering the stadium.
(2) Entry will be via the main entrance and they will be guided from there.
(3) Spectators will occupy the main stand. No spectators will be permitted pitchside.
(4) Toilet facilities will be available on Concourse 1.
(5) Parking will be available on first come first served basis within the Stadium complex.
(6) No kiosks/units will be open on the day, however non alcoholic refreshments/snacks will be available within the Café situated in the main Glasgow Life Sports Building.
(7) ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL with be permitted to be brought into the stadium and all spectators are requested to adhere to this.
(8) Entry will be refused to any spectator attempting to enter with alcohol in their possession.
(9) All players and spectators must vacate the stadium by 1645hrs in order to allow Glasgow Life to close the facility.
The WRCC would ask the clubs and spectators to be patient ,as this is the first occasion of Finals being played at the Stadium.
It is hoped that if it is successful that the Finals will be played there in future years
On behalf West Regional Championship Committee
Discuss this on the Forums